Brok-air Consulting is an aviation technical and commercial expertise provider. It was founded in the Canary Island, Spain in 2009.
Brok-air is made up of an experienced, flexible and customer oriented team offering the following services:
- EASA Part-M CAMO (ES.MG.160) - Airworthiness Management Organization: B737 CL + NG capabilities.
- Easa Part-145 (ES.145.204) approved maintenance organization, line maintenance capabilities for B737 CL and NG, B757, B767, A318/A319/A320/A321, A330 and MD-80 series. EASA and FAA licensed engineers.
- Canada TCCA approval.
- AOG rapid response, engine replacements, avionics modifications and upgrades.
- Engine Video Borescope inspections.
- Aircraft / Engine Records Audits. End of lease and pre-purchase inspections.
- Fleet Technical Management.
- Logistics, spares, AOG support.
- Engineering personnel outsourcing.
- Commercial consultancy.
EASA Part-145 line maintenance & EASA Part-M CAMO: Part-66 and FAA A&P certified engineers, technical consultancy, aircraft maintenance training., Engine Video Borescope inspections, End of lease, pre purchase inspection, Maintenance records audits